Monday, August 30, 2010
Agitated:PR members burning an effigy of TSJAC in Kadapa on Sunday.
Dalits gave up the protest after the Mayor assured them that YSR's statue would not be put up in the vicinity of Ambedkar statue near the bus stand.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
All praise: District Collector Shashi Bhushan Kumar speaking at the EMRI 108 service fifth anniversary celebrations in Kadapa on Friday.
Speaking to newsmen at Pulivendula, he deplored non-sanction of crop insurance for groundnut and sunflower crop losses in last year's rabi season. Bankers did not credit about 5 per cent of crop insurance sanctioned for groundnut in kharif season of 2008-09 in farmers' accounts, he alleged.
Crop insurance sanctioned was dismal and grant of 67.54 per cent crop insurance in Vemula, Vempalle, Thondur, Lingala and Chakrayapet mandals and a meagre 30.79 per cent in Simhadripuram mandal was irrational, the TDP leader asserted.
Bankers claimed that insurance companies had not sent them the crop insurance amounts, he said.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Please find below the walk-in event for Saturday, Aug 28, 2010 (between 9 am to 3 pm). Dont forget to mention My Employee No: 40184032 on your resume as reference.
SAP BW, SAP FICO, SAP HR & SAP MM
SAP SD, SAP BW, SAP FICO, SAP HR, SAP MM
SAP BW, SAP FICO, SAP SD & SAP MM
The candidate should have:
· More than 3 years of total experience, of which more than 2 years of relevant experience must be in the specified SAP modules
· Implementation and support experience
· Excellent communication skills
Go ahead. Share the joy!
About HCL AXON:
· HCL AXON is recognized as one of the most experienced SAP consultancy in the world. Over the last 15 years our teams have delivered 1,100+ SAP programs for customers around the globe.
· HCL AXON is a Global SAP Services Partner, operating in 24 countries around the world.
· HCL AXON has delivered world-class programs for complex and regulated industries around the world.
· HCL AXON thrives on innovation. HCL AXON's Global SAP capability is built on a successful history of technology and program 'firsts.'
· HCL AXON has an enviable delivery track record.
· HCL AXON is rated highly for project quality and customer satisfaction.
· HCL AXON brings a wealth of experience of working successfully alongside other partners and client side advisors.
· HCL AXON is industry focused. HCL AXON understands the industries where SAP provides a world leading solution.
· HCL AXON deliver benefits-led programs.
· HCL AXON guarantees outcomes. HCL AXON delivers SAP projects that deliver real business benefits fast.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Home turf:People turned up in large numbers to welcome Congress MP Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy whose ‘Odarpu Yatra' entered the second day in Kadapa on Tuesday.
Ms. Surekha, who paid homage to former Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy at his Samadhi in Idupulapaya, wondered at a news conference in Pulivendula R&B guest house, as to why leaders who had never opposed yatras by several leaders in the past, were now targeting Mr. Jagan and trying to defame YSR.
She exuded confidence that Mr. Jagan would conduct Odarpu Yatra in Telangana and that Congress high command would recognise his commitment to the party leadership. She hoped that the divergent opinions among Congress leaders on the Odarpu Yatra would end soon. Maintaining that Mr. Jagan's interests were supreme to her over that of Telangana, she advised Congress leaders to decide if they wanted posts or would go by the people's aspirations.
The former Minister and her husband Konda Murali, an MLC, and daughter Kavitha, placed garlands on YSR samadhi. She placed a rakhi on YSR's Samadhi.
Ms. Surekha's daughter daughter, Warangal MLC Pulla Padmavati were among several others who tied Rakhi to the Kadapa MP.Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy consoled the family members of eight deceased Congress sympathisers in Vemula, Vempalle and Chakrayapet mandals in his native Pulivendula Assembly constituency in his Odarpu Yatra for the second day on Tuesday.
He promised to stand by the people, particularly the bereaved families and assist them in all respects. He consoled the kin of deceased partymen, who died in September last year after the demise of YSR in a helicopter crash.
Mr. Jagan promised to bear all the expenses for educating the children of late Dasaratharami Reddy after consoling his family members in Velpula village in Vemula mandal. Earlier, he unveiled YSR's statue at Kondavandlapalle in Chakrayapet mandal. Several women, including those older than Mr. Jagan, tied rakhis to him expressing their support to him, come what may. Kadapa MLC Y.S. Vivekananda Reddy, Warangal MLC Pulla Padmavati, Kadapa DCC president K. Suresh Babu and several local leaders participated.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Lens' view: DIG Jitender going round the photography expo put up by the Photographers' Association on the occasion of World Photography Day in Warangal on Thursday. --
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Parasurama Kshetra is worth seeing for its sculptural beauty and grand appearance. There is a Jyothistambha, higher up in the temple of Thretheswara, on the top of a hill. Jyothi, lighted on festivals, is visible to distance of 30 Kms around. Attirula is located 8 Kms from Rajampet and 55 Kms from Cuddapah.
Seeking justice: Medical representatives demonstrating in front of Kadapa Collectorate
Monday, August 16, 2010
Vandalised: Film posters, pamphlets pasted all around the War Memorial in Kadapa.
|B. Sudhakar Reddy|
Friday, August 13, 2010
Indian Medical Association district president M. Gangadhar Reddy, Chemists and Druggists Association district secretary Nazeer and CITU district president A. Raghunatha Reddy demanded that the Union Government initiate action to curb spurious drugs. They demanded taxation only on production cost of essential drugs and steps to regulate the prices of medicines, which were rising steeply. All the sales representatives must be brought under the purview of the Act and an eight-hour work schedule must be enforced for medical representatives, they demanded.
LIC Employees Union general secretary B.V.S. Raju, Bank Employees Coordination Committee convenor K. Muralikrishna, BSNL Employees Union general secretary S. Balakesavulu and leaders of UTF, Jana Vignana Vedika, electricity, Ayush and sericulture employees' associations extended support to two-day strike proposed by medical representatives on August 17 and 18.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
KADAPA: Praja Rajyam president K. Chiranjeevi had a dig at the former Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy in his road show at Galiveedu in Kadapa district by alleging that YSR's “pet project” Jalayagnam was conceived to pocket “commissions” from contractors.
Referring to the Veligodu project in Rayachoti Assembly constituency, he said the Congress government spent Rs. 250 crore on the project but failed to supply irrigation water to even one acre under it.
Mr. Chiranjeevi entered Kadapa district at Galiveedu on Thursday night as part of his three-day Praja Chaitanya Yatra in the district.
Lambasting the Congress, he alleged that the party was neck-deep in a crisis owing to infighting between partymen, who were vertically divided into warring groups.
He questioned how the Congress could resolve the people's problems when it was unable to resolve the internal bickering.
Referring to the alleged irregularities in Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation, Mr. Chiranjeevi demanded that a CBI inquiry be ordered to bring out the facts and bring to book those behind the irregularities.
Accusing the Rosaiah government of being in slumber on illicit plundering of mineral wealth, the Praja Rajyam president alleged that nearly one lakh tonnes of iron ore were being sent abroad from Obulapuram Mining
Large crowd of people, who awaited Mr. Chiranjeevi's arrival since afternoon, welcomed him with cheers and slogans.Men, women, youth and children were perched atop house tops, climbed trees and squatted on compound walls to catch a glimpse of their favourite leader.
Praja Rajyam district president B. Hariprasad and leaders Nazeer Ahmed, N. Srinivasa Rao and others welcomed their party president with garlands when he reached Galiveedu four hours behind schedule.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Here is yet another opportunity for you to ascribe to the effort to attract talent for the Autoline Developers (KCML), R&D Hyderabad. Please see the details below:
Brief Overview of SREG TEAM (Hiring Manager - Madhava Manthri)
Autoline is a fully proven Dealer Management System with approaching three thousand installations world-wide and twenty five years of progressive development behind it. The system has a unique track record of success, placing it as the widely respected benchmark standard and industry leader, with extensive manufacturer recognition and endorsement. This team will work on the enhancements and maintenance of Autoline product
VB / C++ Developers (KCML)
- 2 to 5 years of strong working experience in VB / C++ programming
- Must be familiar and have experience with Database (SQL Server / Oracle )
- Prior experience in KCML programming is desirable
- Exposure to OO Design is desirable
- Please upload all the resumes on IKARE (Job Code – Others)
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MS – Only
The following candidates need not apply:
- Candidates with less than 1 year in the current company
- Candidates who have worked with 3 or more companies and possess only 2 years experience
- Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months
- Please upload all the resumes against the mentioned job code only
- IKARE application supports .doc, .xls, .txt, .pdf formats only
- Referral Bonus would be paid on successful completion of 3 months by the hired referral, if only the resume is uploaded on IKARE
- Resumes not uploaded on IKARE will not be considered as referrals and associates will not be eligible for referral bonus
- While uploading the resume on IKARE, please mention the complete name of your referral (First and last name)
- Please mention the accurate Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD)
- Please provide detailed comments as to why he / she is suitable to work at ADP, referrals uploaded without valid comments will be eligible for only 50% of the actual referral bonus amount
- Please mention the Correct passing year of Class X
- Associates who are working in Citrix Environment and are not able to upload the CV on IKARE can directly email the profile to my id.
- Neel (Extn: 8595) would be the HR POC.
Looking forward to an even greater involvement in increasing the ADP fraternity.